How do I buy tickets?
Each show will have a link to Eventbrite to purchase tickets. All ticket purchases will be followed by a confirmation email where you can access the QR code for your tickets. The Eventbrite app also has access to your ticket QR code. Please have your digital or printed ticket ready to scan when you arrive.
How do I play at The Rust Belt?
Complete our booking form for all performance requests. Shows need to attract a minimum of 500. Our venue manager will be in contact with you.
I’m from out of town!
I’m on the guest list!
Your tickets will be available at will call. Please have your ID ready to go. Double check the day of the show to make sure all arrangements are confirmed.
Is there seating?
We are an entirely GA venue, so general seating is unavailable. However, we do have ADA seating. When you arrive, let a staff member know you need a seat and they can assist you.
What is not allowed?
Priority number 1 is to have fun! Just please do it without the restricted items listed below.
- No guns, knives, weapons, pepper spray, projectiles of any kind, or any other item that could be used to inflict harm.
- Replicas of any type of weapon are not permitted.
- No drugs, drug paraphernalia, or illegal substances of any kind.
- No outside food or drinks, including cans, bottles, coolers, and empty water bottles.
- No personal video cameras, go-pros, selfie sticks, drones, masks, or laser pointers.
- No professional audio or video recording equipment, including detachable lenses, tripods, zooms, or commercial use rigs.
- No unsealed liquids or gels of any kind.
- No jewelry or clothing that could inflict harm.
- No large bags over 10″ x 10″, backpacks, camelbacks, or bota bags.
- No stuffed animals, toys, lawn furniture, fireworks, or umbrellas.
This list of prohibited items is subject to change at the discretion of venue management.
Where are you located?
533 12th ave, East Moline, IL right along the Mississippi River.
Where should I park?
Unpaved parked is available behind the venue. There is also overflow parking near the Expo Center to the west and East Moline Glass to the east. We also recommend carpooling, ridesharing, or using taxi services.